End of November round up
Compare with last year.
Weather for November 2020
The average temperature was 7.8C with a minimum of -3.3C and maximum of 15.4C. Last year the average was 5.6C, so it was warmer than last year. There was 19mm of rain, whereas last year there was 140mm, so much drier.
There were 3 days when the temperature dropped below zero. Last year there were 7 days.
Flowering during the month
- Helleborus × hybridus 'Christmas spirit'
- Flowering well before Christmas this year.
- Salvia 'Amistad'
- This was new this year and not all that big when I got it, the rate of growth is amazing.
- Echinops rito
- It's November! These Echinops are a bit late...
- Verbascum × hybridum 'Banana custard'
- A strange plant, it has been flowering for a while now and the flowers seem to appear here and there over the length of the flowering stem. This is probably the best it has been.
- Cyclamen and Persicaria
- A couple of plants that are still flowering this late in the year.